Is it contagious?
Posted on April 20, 2013 by sojournerbe
I received this in an email this morning. It is a great way to start my day!! Thank you Saskia. The insight emanating forth from your Eternal Essence is inspiring. It fits right in with all that is unfolding in a new paradigm these past few weeks. Let’s keep the Light shining!
by Saskia Davis
Some signs and symptoms of inner peace:
* A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based on past experiences.
* An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
* A loss of interest in judging other people.
* A loss of interest in judging self.
* A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
* A loss of interest in conflict.
* A loss of the ability to worry. (This is a very serious symptom.)
* Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
* Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
* Frequent attacks of smiling.
* An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
* An increased susceptibility to the love extended by others as well as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.
If you have some or all of the above symptoms, please be advised that your condition of inner peace may be so far advanced as to not be curable. If you are exposed to anyone exhibiting any of these symptoms, remain exposed only at your own risk.
I hope this is as pertinent to your Life as it is to mine…. Thanks for stopping by.